Easy Orange Chicken Recipe
Homermade Easy reciped. i will share Healthy Recipes , Dessert Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Healthy Living, Healthy Thearapy. No need to go out to enjoy this popular take out dinner recipe. You can make this recipe for Easy Orange Chicken at home! It pairs perfectly with a side of fried rice.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken, cut into chunks
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate (no pulp)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- green onions for garnish
- Place the flour in a bowl and coat the chicken in flour. Heat up a little oil in a large saute pan and brown the chicken. (You do not have to cook it completely – it will finish cooking in the sauce.) If you can’t fit all the chicken in 1 batch, move the chicken to a plate and finish cooking all the chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and water. Pour the mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Cover and cook completely for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.