One Pan Honey Lemon Chicken Asparagus
Homermade Easy reciped. i will share Healthy Recipes , Dessert Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Healthy Living, Healthy Thearapy. This One Pan Honey Lemon Chicken is so easy to prepare, its a matter of throwing everything onto a baking sheet and letting the oven do the work for you!
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Salt, to season
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce (optional for added flavour)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, (or more to your tastes)
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 bunches asparagus (37-40 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon, sliced to garnish
- Arrange oven shelf to the middle of your oven. Preheat oven 200°C | 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking oil spray. Arrange chicken on the sheet and season with salt; set aside.
- Combine together the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, half of the parsley, salt and pepper. Pour three quarters of the honey lemon mixture over the chicken. Arrange the lemon slices over the top. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Uncover, arrange the asparagus around the chicken. Pour the remaining honey lemon mixture over the asparagus; season the asparagus with salt and pepper. Return to the oven to grill or broil until the chicken is golden and the asparagus is cooked. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
- Serve with a side of rice or potatoes.