10-Minute Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli
Make takeout at home with this easy & flavorful teriyaki chicken & broccoli! Minimal ingredients, no marinating required, and only 10 minutes to cook up. Serve this juicy chicken and homemade teriyaki sauce over rice as a quick dinner or meal prep!
- 3 organic chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups broccoli, steamed
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 3 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds *optional
- Whisk all of teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- On medium heat in a cast-iron skillet brown chicken in oil until cooked on all sides and slightly crispy. *If pan isn't hot enough the chicken will steam so make sure pan is hot but not burning.*
- Add teriyaki sauce to cooked chicken and stir for 1 to 2 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Stir in broccoli with chicken and sauce. Serve over rice with sprinkled sesame seeds and enjoy!