BAKED PARMESAN SWEET POTATOES RECIPE
Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes- soft sweet potatoes coated with parmesan cheese and all kinds of spices!! It's a new favorite side dish that is quick and delicious.
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a ziploc bag and mix well.
- Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
- Place aluminum foil on cookie sheet and lightly spray.
- Place coated sweet potatoes onto cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with dried parsley if desired.