BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI FRIES – KETO
These are so good. You may never go back to regular fries again. Well, at least not as often. There's no bread crumbs so they're a little healthier than most zucchini fries recipes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchini ,cut lengthwise into wedges (about 3 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs - thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary, etc...
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste (freshly ground if possible)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In bowl, combine Parmesan, dried herbs, smoked paprika and garlic powder salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the zucchini with olive oil and roll in parmesan/herb mixture to coat all sides. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra parmesan/herb mixture if needed.
- Bake until crisp, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.