Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars!
These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake bars are always a HUGE hit whenever I make them,
just look at these babies… its one of my families favorite dessert recipes!
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 16 oz. full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
For the filling:
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set to the side. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together in a small bowl and stir. Press into the baking pan to create the crust and bake for 8 minutes. While crust is cooling, beat together cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar, sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the eggs last and pour mixture into the pan.
- Spoon raspberry pie filling in small circles around the cheesecake and use a knife to make swirl designs.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool completely before chilling in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Slice & Enjoy!