LOW-CARB CREAMY CHICKEN STUFFED PEPPERS
A delicious, healthy, low-carb meal that’s ready in minutes. These Creamy Chicken Stuffed Peppers will soon become a favorite at your house. Delicious creamy chicken, fresh flavorful peppers, and absolutely macro-friendly.
- 4 red bell peppers (or any color you prefer)
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (a rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced (more or less, depending on how spicy you like your food)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup salsa
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice each pepper in half and remove the seeds. Set each pepper half in the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, Colby jack cheese, jalapeno, cumin, salt, and salsa. Scoop mix into each pepper. Top with cilantro, if using.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.