sesame noodle bowls
Meal Prep Sesame Noodle Bowls! Fork-twirly noodles, an easy creamy sesame sauce, perfect browned chicken, and all the veg. YUM.
- 1/4 cup sesame paste (or tahini)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Sriracha and sugar to taste
- 6–8 ounces stir fry noodles, Chinese egg noodles, or linguine in a pinch
- 2 cups edamame, cooked
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and diced (optional: see notes)
- Sesame seeds
- Sauce: Whisk all sauce ingredients together until smooth (or you can run it through the food processor, or shake it up in a jar).
- Noodles: Cook noodles a few minutes LESS than package instructions. If your noodles seem very sticky, rinse them in cold water. Toss noodles with about half of the sesame sauce.
- Bowls: Divide noodles, edamame, cucumber, and chicken into containers. Drizzle with a little extra sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Voila! Store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Eat hot or cold. Take a shot for the ‘gram cause this is your moment.