BAKED SPINACH MUSHROOM QUESADILLAS
These are crispy, delicious, and chock full of nutrition. And baking these quesadillas allows you to make many at once, so you can feed your hungry family quickly and easily!
- 4 tortillas (8 inch)
- olive oil (enough to lightly coat the tortillas)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 cups roughly chopped spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes to soften them. Drain the mushrooms and set aside.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with the olive oil and place on a baking sheet, oiled side down.
- Distribute the mushrooms, spinach, mozzarella, and cheddar evenly over half of each of the tortillas, and fold the other half over top.
- Bake the tortilla for about 6 minutes, then flip each over and bake for another 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the outside of the tortillas is brown.