BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER
This really is the Best Brownie Recipe ever! These homemade brownies are the perfect chewy fudge squares of chocolate. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.