Easy Baked Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
These baked chicken quesadillas are the easiest and most delicious meal-for-a-crowd! Made with shredded chicken, sour cream and plenty of cheese they are always
- 8-10 10" flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded chicken (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 tbsp (1 or 2) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, depending on how hot you like it
- 2 cups (16 oz) sour cream, divided
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded pepper jack cheese or mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl stir together the shredded chicken, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, chipotle pepper, shredded cheese and salt to taste.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Grease the parchment with cooking spray or apply olive oil with a brush.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, add 1/3 - 1/2 cup filling on one side of the tortilla and fold in half.
- Arrange prepared quesadillas on a baking sheet and brush or spray with oil.
- Bake on center rack for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with remaining sour cream, guacamole, salsa or fresh pico de gallo.