Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas
Meal prep ahead of time so you can have breakfast done right every morning! Less than 300 calories per serving!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 4-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4 tangerines, peeled and segmented
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in ham and broccoli until broccoli is tender and bright green, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs to the skillet and cook, stirring gently using a silicone or heat-proof spatula, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in green onions.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the egg mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Place quesadillas, raspberries, blueberries and tangerines into meal prep containers.*